Hikes at your fingertips
From our searchable hiking guide to seasonal features, WTA will always help you find your next hike and help you get there safely
- Plan your next hike
- Check out our seasonal hike suggestions and add ideas to your My Backpack
- Become a member to get hiking features and tips in our member magazine
A nonprofit community for Washington's outdoors
WTA is a community of hikers, ramblers, nature-lovers and volunteers who come together to protect trails and Washingtons wild places. We're a nonprofit, a member-driven organization fueled by your passion for trails and exploring the outdoors.
- Write a trip report to help other hikers
- Find someone to hike with
- Volunteer on trail
- Download our mobile app
Maintaining and speaking up for trails
When you're ready to hit the trails, our mission is to make sure they'll be there and ready for you to explore them. Washington's trail systems would look a lot different without the thousands of hard working volunteers and trail advocates who give their time to maintain and protect our trails.
- Members make our work to advocate for trails possible. Become a member
- Volunteer on trail to learn about what it takes to maintain Washington's trails
- Sign up for action alerts, and learn how to protect trails